Shaping your community
It’s A Challenge In The Public Sector
We know that times are really tough for the Public Sector with pressure coming from all angles:
- Reduction in funding
- Provision of statutory services
- Digitalisation of ways of working
- Health and Social Care integration
- Climate change
- Creating sustainable partnerships
On top of this, there are constant changes in the world around us, as well as advances in technology and the increasing demands of our end customer. It’s impossible to keep on top of all of these with just the skills and resources in your teams.
Working in partnership with you…
to land real change in your organisation and for your citizens. We work with you to understand the underlying challenges and opportunities, and then help you to define and implement the solutions in a cost effective way. To date we’ve supported various NHS trusts, The Metropolitan Police Force, The Fire Service and more.
With a vast array of skills and roles from Transformation Directors through Programme and Project Managers, Business Analysts and Change Managers, we can help you tackle any problem with confidence.
Typical projects include:
- Strategy planning
- Digital transformation
- Working with partners to integrate services
- Commissioning for the future
- Property rationalisation
- Remote working enablement
- Target Operating Model re-design and implementation
- Engagement, Behaviour and Culture Change
- Systems selection and implementation
- Shared services and unitary work
Our view of the world
- The power of connectionby Sharon Sanders The other day Sharon and I were chatting through the benefits of being part of the Community and how in a time where it is very easy to feel isolated, connection to others is key. Has Covid changed the… Read More »The power of connection
- Q&A With…With more than 25 years of experience, Ian Kingston has worked in people, IT and business process leadership as well as internal and external consulting on IT strategy and business change, so we chatted to him and got his insight on the upcoming trends we should all look out for.
- Q&A With…Last week we caught up with Iain Ranson, Consulting Director at Oakleigh House Consulting, Mentor and Sqwyz Member. Here’s what he had to say about IR35, being a mentor and some of his career highlights…