Helping you deliver strategic transformation in your organisation
We take your vision and bring the tools and experience to transform your business, turn your vision and strategy into reality, propelling your company to greatness.
Why Choose Us?
With over 20 years of experience in strategic and digital transformations across multiple industries, we can bring our specialist knowledge to your business, working with you to vastly improve your chances of success.
We help you to focus on the things that matter most in moving forwards, identifying and delivering the initiatives that turn the dial and give you a competitive advantage.
Big change is all about results but getting there is not a straight line. We build agility into your initiatives so that they can flex to an ever-changing market and the demands of your business.
Sqwyz in numbers
What We Do
With a wealth of experience across a broad range of industries and roles we're able to help you in a multitude of ways including:
- Strategy Design
- Strategy Delivery
- Digital Transformation
- Programme and Project Management
- Lean Portfolio Management
- Operational Optimisation
What our customers say
"Superb Strategic Thinker"
Chief Operating Officer
" A catalyst of energy"
Head of Region
"Consistently delivers results"
Independent Transformation Consultant
Our view of the world
- Q&A With…With more than 25 years of experience, Ian Kingston has worked in people, IT and business process leadership as well as internal and external consulting on IT strategy and business change, so we chatted to him and got his insight on the upcoming trends we should all look out for.
- Q&A With…Last week we caught up with Iain Ranson, Consulting Director at Oakleigh House Consulting, Mentor and Sqwyz Member. Here's what he had to say about IR35, being a mentor and some of his career highlights...
- The Transformation Community Network Mentoring ProgrammeIn the current economic climate (July 2020), there are a lot of members of the project and transformation community that are either out of work, or feel at risk. Projects have been cut, budgets slashed, roles made redundant and recruitmentContinue reading "The Transformation Community Network Mentoring Programme"